Terms and Conditions
- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law.
- If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.Using this website in any way, to include executing a transaction, constitutes an agreement to our terms and conditions and a waiver of any chargeback action through your credit card provider.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Alpha Epsilon Systems LLC (AES) http://alpha-epsilon.net used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks ofAlpha Epsilon Systems LLC (AES).
- Orders for products under $225 will ship USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (some exceptions on heavier items which will be noted).
- Orders for products overs $225 will ship via UPS or FedEx Ground with a tracking number and may require a signature upon delivery.
- You will receive tracking information via email when your package ships.
- Alpha Epsilon Systems LLC reserves the right to change and alter shipping methods from those selected at checkout without notice. Some exceptions of products that may be shipped USPS Priority Mail would be packages shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories.
- Alpha Epsilon Systems LLC (AES) http://alpha-epsilon.net offers a 30 day return/refund/exchange policy. You must contact AES via email prior to any return, refund, or exchange to receive a RMA number. All returns must include the original receipt and invoice, along with the billing address, shipping address, contact phone numbers, contact emails, and RMA number. Returns, refunds, and exchanges will take up to two weeks, not including transit times.Unused items in the original sealed packaging can be returned subject to a 15% restocking fee. If the product and packaging has been opened, damaged, or used, the return will be subject to a 25% restocking fee or may be rejected. The return must include all accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that were shipped with the product. Shipping charges and/or shipping costs are not subject to refunds. Products that are not eligible for returns are custom built and/or configured products, used products, all clothing items, special orders, and items sold “as is” or “used”.
If you wish to exchange the unused, uninstalled, and unopened items, you will receive an in-store credit for the returned products. The in-store credit will be issued via email and can be applied toward future purchases.
It is recommended that you return merchandise with a carrier that offers tracking numbers and full value insurance on the parcels. AES cannot be responsible for any packages that are lost while being shipped to us. Please note that the USPS Priority Mail will only initiate a trace on packages after a 30 day waiting period.
- The interstate shipping of firearms is regulated by the ATF and all firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL).
Please follow these steps when placing your order:
- Place your order as you would for any other item on our website. The shipping address that you enter will not matter because we are required to ship to the address listed on the Federal Firearms License of your transferring dealer. Once your order has been placed, please have a licensee (or yourself if you have a valid electronic copy of the FFL) of your choosing send us a current copy of their FFL with your order number. The Customer or an FFL may email ([email protected]) a signed copy to us. (Please Note if we do not receive a copy of the FFL then your order will not be processed.)
- Due to the high seasonal/holiday order volume, please allow 3-10 business days for your firearm to ship.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL FIREARMS WILL BE SHIPPED TO THE ADDRESS ON A VALID FFL. NO EXCEPTIONS!
All Firearms Sales Are Final!
Firearms found to be defective must be returned to the manufacturer.
Ordering NFA Items
- NFA Rules – Please Read before ordering NFA Items
Ordering Suppressors (Silencers)
- Suppressors, like machine-guns, are regulated under the National Firearms Act (NFA) of 1934, and are regulated by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
- To legally purchase a suppressor or any item falling under the purview of the NFA, you must be at least 21 years of age, a resident of the United States, and have no felony record.
- The first step is to order the suppressor you are interested in from AES. Once a product and price have been settled on, the prospective purchaser will need to obtain duplicate ATF Form 4’s and two sets of fingerprint cards. The Form 4’s must be filled out on both sides, with passport photos of the prospective buyer affixed to the backside of the form. The buyer then has the Chief Law-Enforcement officer sign the rear of the Form 4’s attesting the prospective purchaser does not possess a criminal record and is not wanted.
- The two fingerprint cards must be completed and signed by a Law Enforcement agency. The completed paperwork is then sent to the Department of the Treasury with a check or money order for $200.00. The $200.00 is known as a “transfer tax” because it must be paid whenever ownership of the suppressor is “transferred” (in this case, AES to the prospective purchaser). As long as ownership remains with the same person, the tax need not be paid again. Only if the owner sells it will a new transfer tax need to be paid. An owner may will his silencer to a lawful heir with no tax incurred.
- Once the paper work is submitted, it normally takes 60 to 120 days to receive the approved, stamped paperwork from the NFA Branch. It is only upon the return of the approved paperwork that AES can allow the prospective purchaser to take possession of their new suppressor. A copy of the approved paperwork must accompany the suppressor at all times (the original should be stored in a safe deposit box). Suppressors can be transported to other states that allow their ownership, but to transport a suppressor into one of the states* which prohibit private ownership can subject the owner to serious state felony charges.
*At this time, the following states allow private ownership of suppressors:
AL, AR, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, and WY.
Alpha Epsilon Systems LLC (AES) products are designed and built to the highest standards and offers a full lifetime warranty on all AES-built products. The lifetime warranty will remain in full force and effect as long as AES is still in operation.
The lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects that may render the product’s unsafe operation and/or be out of spec (including cosmetic defects from the factory). Cosmetic defects are only covered for the first 10 days from the original shipping date from AES. It is your responsibility to thoroughly inspect your order from AES and let us know immediately if there is an issue. Cosmetic issues occurring outside the 10-day window will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
“Please note that due to variations of the anodizing processes, slight variations in color should be expected.”
Should you find any of the above issues with your AES products we will repair or replace the product to meet AES Industry Standards.
Sales Tax, Shipping charges, and FFL fees are non refundable. If it is a AES mistake we will cover shipping and FFL fees. On Non-AES-built products all warranties are through the original manufacturer only; no warranties are expressed or implied by AES. Prices do not include shipping and handling. Texas residents add 8.25% sales tax.
Limitation of Liability
Alpha Epsilon Systems LLC (AES) (http://alpha-epsilon.net) shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of its products, even if AES has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Texas, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Alpha Epsilon Systems LLC (AES) http://alpha-epsilon.net products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Harris County, Texas.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of AES products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. AES failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. AES may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of our site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including Alpha Epsilon Systems LLC (AES) or any other licensed employee, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited.
You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Alpha Epsilon Systems LLC (AES) does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials.
You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, AES is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site.
However, AES reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to AES in its sole discretion.Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Alpha Epsilon Systems LLC (AES) (http://alpha-epsilon.net) , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing its site using your Internet account.